|Pete Pano and Vincent Vallejo in Z|
At a Loss?
We've all been there:
- You're a Writer: You're halfway through, and suddenly the next scene feels impossible.
- You're a Director: You love the concept, but you want the dialogue to sound less Shakespeare and more Pulp Fiction.
- You're a Producer: You need a story that's going to be loved by audiences, not break your wallet, and be ready to shoot in a week -- in Hawaii.
Every project is unique, and my job is to understand your message and help you deliver it. If you need bigger help: editing, rewriting, fast approaching deadlines -- let's talk.
Tell me your sad story. I'll help you make it high tragedy.
We can make this project work -- on a budget that works for you. If you have a deadline, let me know immediately.
Want to see some examples?
- For this screenplay, I was given a title and a week. Seven days later, it was ready to sell.
- For The Madwoman of Chaillot, I was commissioned to write the first complete translation of this classic French farce.
Feel free to look around -- I'm willing to bet you're not going to find better help for your team.